1.3
Style and Design

Bought power reclining love seat and sofa 3 years ago.Has leather where you sit/touch.

At about 1.5 years we noticed separations and splitting on the sides of cushions. We also have had issues with one reclining mechanism. We are both 63 and have no children at home. Our previous leather couches lasted 14 years and are still being used in our son's house.

We are incredibly disappointed and feel we have 'lemons'. We tried to resolve this through the dealer, but their solution involved us purchasing new furniture. We do not have thousands of dollars to do this, nor do we think furniture at this price point should have so many problems at 3 years.

Design2Recline passed the buck too and could care less that they make trashy furniture.DO NOT BUY!!!

Review about: Design 2 Recline Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Replace the couches.

Had an Experience with Design 2 Recline?

Comments

My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more